Sunday, January 12, 2020

MY HOLIYAY
This is not exited holiday for me, because I didn't go anywhere and just stayed at home. In home I just watched movie, scroll instagram and read book. The first movie I watch is Aquaman, second movie is 500 days of summer and the last movie i watched in holiday is Imperfect. But sometimes I went to mall like PVJ. I went to PVJ on new years eve and many people in there. I went to PVJ for shopping because all stores in PVJ have year-end sale. 

In 1st january i went to lembang, visited great Asia-Africa. The entrance ticket is not affordable for me because the construction has not been completed. Great Asia-Africa just for took a photo and studied about culture of  Asia-Africa country.I little bit uncomfortable in Greet Asia-Africa because many people visited that place too but the facility is has been yet. After visited Greet Asia-Africa I went to Purwakarta and eat satay maranggi. 

In last holiday i went to my grandma house, because my grandpa is sick and my dad want to bring him to the doctor. In grandma house I just played game in my phone and read Geez and Ann book. I stayed for 3 days in my grandma house because in Monday I must go back to basic, ya Monday is school, so I returned to Bandung in Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment