Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Compliment and Congratulation






Dinda : Hi Ajeng! Nice to meet you
Ajeng : Nice to meet you too!
Dinda : I heard you join a story telling competition right?
Ajeng : Yes, that's right
Dinda : How about the competition?
Ajeng : Oh, it's a tight competition, but it's okay because i have many experience in story telling competition
Dinda : Ooh that's great, so you win the competition?
Ajeng : Alhamdulillah, i win the competition
Dinda : Woah great, congratulation Ajeng! What kind of prize that you deserve?
Ajeng : I deserve so many prize like money, trophy, sertificate, and holiday trip 1 week to Europe
Dinda : Owh that's awesome. What donyou want to do in Europe
Ajeng : I want to see eiffel tower, try the ferris wheel, come to pisa tower, go to art museum, and                     more activity
Dinda : Woah, that's very tempting. I want to go to, but i  go next holiday
Ajeng : Yeah that's great i will tell about my experience to you
Dinda : Okay, enjoy your trip, don't forget to bring some souvenir for me
Ajeng : What do you want?
Dinda : I want some chocolate and miniature eiffel tower maybe
Ajeng : okay, see you next time Dinda bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment